Saturday, February 4, 2012

Peanut Butter & Nutella Cookie Sandwich

Can't sleep. I had my first 5-day work week this week (I know, I'm spoiled) and the past two days I had to be in at 6am so I've been exhausted. I took a 2 1/2 hour nap last night at 8 because I could barely keep my eyes open or think straight. I stayed up until 2 to try to get myself back on a regular sleeping pattern but guess that didn't work because I've been awake and baking already! 

I had leftover dough from my peanut butter obsession from last week (but don't worry, I still have lots of peanut butter left so more creations to come) so I started thinking of what I could do with it besides your regular boring cookie. I've been on a Nutella obsession ever since my sister's neighbor made some cookies from them (next post I promise). Sooooo, why not put them together? All I did was take the regular peanut butter cookie, put a big spoonful of Nutella on the bottom and squish it together with another one! Easy. :)

Update later in the day: Nick is a freak because he's never had Nutella before and thought it was weird tasting.
2nd update Monday afternoon: I brought the last couple into work and the directors refused to believe that I actually made them myself because they were good. haha

Done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment