Some of the top three things in the world: chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and oreos. Sooooo, why not combine them??
I made them in cupcake liners except I would strongly suggest against it now. I thought it would be easier since then you could just grab and go and you were guaranteed an oreo in each serving but Nick said the paper stuck to the brownie and it was a little hard.
Ingredients:
- brownie mix (and all the ingredients it calls for)
- cookie mix (and all the ingredients it calls for--you can use your own scratch mix but this way is a lot faster)
- pack of oreos
Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make brownie mix and set aside.
- Make cookie mix and spread evenly on the bottom of a pan.
- Place oreos in one layer to cover the cookie dough.
- Pour brownie mix on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
| I thought they were so cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment