Friday, September 28, 2012

Clothesline Frames

I looked around everywhere for a big wooden frame. A lot of frames aren't made of real wood or they weren't pretty or they weren't big enough. Then, I saw someone comment that they just made one. So, I called my dad! He made it fancier than I wanted (I only asked for literally 4 pieces of wood nailed together) and he also stained it but I love them. I put nails in the sides, and hung twine between them. I also found a pack of clothespins from the dollar store and voila! I love that now I have the ability to swap out pictures whenever I want. I also had my dad make me a bigger one (bulletin board size) so I can hang up bills or thank you cards or things that I have to take care of and usually let sit in a pile and forget about. The possibilities for what you can do with it are endless!

Loveee my friends. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment