I had leftover icing from the cake pops and brownie pops and I couldn't sleep so I decided to make cupcakes.
I just used a regular box of red velvet cake mix and made them according to directions and let them cool completely. I was playing on pinterest and saw a pin on how to frost cupcakes and I was tired of the boring way I used to frost them. Sooooo, I used a Wilton 1M tip.
Starting from the inside out makes the rose top and starting from the outside going in makes the swirly one. I only had half a container of each frosting left so that's why half are frosted with cream cheese and half with chocolate.
Nick and co. liked them as usual. My coworkers on the other hand are starting to complain that I'm making them fat...and they've only had these and brownie pops so far. haha
| Not sure why the picture won't rotate, but here's a shot of the finished cupcakes. |
Love it! What type of decorating kit do you have?
ReplyDeleteI have the Wilton set from Michaels!
ReplyDeleteThese were delicious!!!
ReplyDelete