Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fruit Flag


So for Sarah's annual 4th of July/birthday party, I wanted to make something festive. Since the girls are into being healthy lately, I decided to get creative so of course I hit Pinterest for some ideas! Super easy to make.

Ingredients:
  • strawberries hulled and cut in half
  • big marshmallows
  • blueberries
  • skewers 
Directions:
  1. I started with the blueberry side first. I made the mistake of doing blueberries first but I should've started with the strawberry bottom (it made the bottom sticky once I realized I did it backwards but I just wanted to measure out and see how far I wanted the blueberries to go down.)
  2. Repeat with the rest of the skewers! It helped that I also had a big American flag outside my window so I could get the red on the top and bottom stripes right. :) 

Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment