Friday, July 6, 2012

Blueberry Muffins


I didn't know what to bring to Nikki's for girl's night but I did have a ton of blueberries leftover still. Soooo, simple search for blueberries on Pinterest made me find these recipe about a gazillion times, so I figured it must be good!

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup fresh blueberries (I used more)
  • 1 package yellow cake mix
  • 1 package instant vanilla pudding
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla
Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Rinse blueberries, take out any stems, and drain well.
  3. Beat eggs until light.
  4. Add cake mix, pudding mix, vegetable oil, vanilla, and milk.
  5. Beat until smooth (but don't overmix). Batter will be thick.
  6. Carefully fold in blueberries with a spoon--try not to break berries.
  7. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
  8. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
SO good! Best when warm--so if you have leftovers, nuke them for 15 seconds before you eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment