Monday, August 27, 2012

Spinach Stuffed Shells

Tonight I went over to the future Mr. & Mrs. Ryan Miller's house to help do place cards for their wedding coming up. It was over dinner time, so I brought spinach stuffed shells. I used the same recipe as the stuffed shells I made last week, just added spinach. It was just as good as when I had it with Jon but it made me feel better knowing it had spinach so I considered it healthy. :)

Ingredients:
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 container (15 ounces) non-fat ricotta cheese
  • 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 teaspoons dried parsley leaves
  • 2 teaspoons no-salt herb and garlic seasoning
  • 24 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
  • 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
  • 1 package frozen spinach, cooked
Directions:
  1. Place eggs, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and seasoning mix in bowl. Mix until combined.
  2. Fill each shell with 2 to 3 tablespoons cheese mixture. 
  3. Place filled shells in 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Pour marinara sauce over shells.
  4. Cover pan with foil. Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly.


    These were awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment