Monday, August 27, 2012

Chocolate Chip/Oreo/Brownie Bars

This was attempt #2 at these. The first time I made them, I thought they'd be easier in cupcake liners except they got stuck to the paper liners. This time, I made them as bars in a cake pan and they worked out so much better. I'm kind of anal when they don't cut perfectly, but I just used a wet cool knife and it worked out.

Ingredients:
  • brownie mix (and all the ingredients it calls for)
  • cookie mix (and all the ingredients it calls for--you can use your own scratch mix but this way is a lot faster)
  • pack of oreos
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Make brownie mix and set aside.
  3. Make cookie mix and spread evenly on the bottom of a greased pan. 
  4. Place oreos in one layer to cover the cookie dough.
  5. Pour brownie mix on top. 
  6. Bake for 30 minutes.

    Turned out so much better this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment