Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Maryland Map

Maryland has the best looking flag in the nation. I'm probably biased, but I also think I'm right. I saw someone's pin on Pinterest with the Kentucky map painted blue with the college starred on it. Then, she put a line about being a Kentucky fan. I loved the concept, but not Kentucky. Soooo, I hit the internet! I found a copy of the MD flag and pasted that into Paint and put an outline of the state on top of it. There was probably an easier way of cropping it, but I just used the erase function and went over everything. I starred where College Park is on the map. Lastly, I used parts of cheers. The victory song contains "M-A-R-Y-L-A-N-D we'll win" so I took that part for the top label and I love the part of the alma mater that goes "love for the black and gold deep in our hearts we hold". I printed it on cardstock and then framed it!

Loveee the MD flag. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment